Low carb smoothie recipes are an easy but delicious option for breakfast and snacks when you are on a low carb diet. It is a mixing of few pieces of fruits with low fat yogurt and then blending with a few ice cubes. With a few simple ingredients available and a blender, you can create many different smoothie flavours.
- Orange 2 Nos. Pealed and seed removed
- Banana 2 Nos. (Small)
- Low Fat Yogurt 1 Tablespoon
- Ice Cubes 5 Nos.
- In blender combine oranges, banana and low fat yogurt and blend for about 1 minute.
- Put ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Pour it to your favourite glass and garnish as desired.