Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed ripe bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; Here we are going to mix the walnut on Banana Bread it to make it more nutrious. This recipe follows the traditional-style raised bread method.
Walnuts without shells are 4% water, 15% protein, 65% fat, and 14% carbohydrates, including 7% dietary fiber. In a 100 gram serving, walnuts provide 654 kcal and rich content (more than 19% of the Daily Value or DV) of several dietary minerals, particularly manganese at 163% DV, and B vitamins.
- Banana (Over Ripe Robusta Mashed) 3 Nos.
- Walnut (Toasted(180 Degree 5-6 minutes) and Coarsely Chopped) 1 Cup.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) 1 and 3/4 Cups.
- Eggs (Lightly Beaten) 2 Nos.
- Unsalted Butter (Melted and Cooled) 1/2 Cup
- Sugar (Powdered) 3/4 Cup
- Baking Powder 2 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda 1 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Essence 1 Teaspoon
- Salt a Pinch
- Preheat Oven on 180 Degree Celsius for about 10 Minutes
- Take a large Bowl, Combine Dry Ingredients (Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon Powder, and Walnuts); Keep Aside
- In another bowl, Combine Wet Ingredients (Mashed Bananas, Eggs, Melted Butter and Vanilla Essence).
- With a Spatula, little fold in the wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients till just combined and batter till it is thick and chunky. (Do not over mix, Otherwise it will be Hard Bread)
- Butter the Loaf Pan; Transfer the Batter to loaf pan.
- Bake on on 180 Degree Celsius for about 55-60 Minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool for about 5 minutes, Remove Bread from Pan.
- Serve on Room Temperature.