Corn is an all-time favourite, so is Cheese. Put these two together in the form of a crunchy yet soft-centered deep-fried dish, and you have a chartbuster. These are very addictive, you want to pop them in your mouth and never want to stop. Great one for kids, after school snack.
- Cooked Whole Sweet Corns 1/4 Cups.
- Grated Cheese 1/4 Cups.
- Potato 2 Nos. (Boiled and Mashed).
- Capsicum 2 Tablespoon finely chopped.
- Red Chilly Flakes 1/2 Teaspoon.
- Oregano 1/2 Teaspoon.
- Corn Flour 1 Tablespoon.
- Bread Crumbs 1/2 cup.
- Pepper Powder a pinch
- Garlic Paste 1/2 teaspoon.
- Small Cheese pieces for filling.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) 4 tablespoon.
- Coriander Leaves, Oil, Water and Salt as required.
- Take a mixing bowl, add grated cheese, mashed potato, boiled corns, capsicum, coriander leaves, red chilly flakes, crushed oregano, pepper powder, corn flour, garlic paste and salt as required.
- Mix everything well with little water, till the cheese bind well with potato.
- Apply some oil on hands, and make small balls out of this with a cheese piece inside. Keep doing this for the remaining mixture.
- Mix the All Purpose Flour with sufficient water to get a thick consistency batter.
- Dip the balls in to this and then roll them in to the bread crumbs. Do this to all the cheese balls remaining. Keep this in the fridge for 10 minute to set it up for frying.
- Take your favourite deep pan and fry these balls till it become light golden brown.
- Server Hot with Sauce.