There are various brewing methods, with the fundamental division being cold brew – brewing the coffee cold, yielding different flavor, but not requiring cooling – or brewing hot and then cooling, generally by simply pouring over ice or into ice cold milk. In case of hot brewing this can be normally brewed coffee (drip, press pot, etc.), or espresso. In case of hot brewing, sweeteners and flavorings are often mixed into the hot coffee before cooling, due to higher solubility in hot water. Alternatively, syrup (sugar pre-dissolved in water) may be used, particularly gum syrup. Pre-packaged iced coffee is available as a grocery item in several countries. Regardless of brewing method, iced coffee is generally brewed at a higher strength than normal coffee, due to the dilution caused by the ice.
Here i am making an Instant version of Cold Coffee with a twist. Enjoy your SIP!!
- Chilled Milk 1 Cup (If not chilled add Ice Cubes).
- Sugar 1 Teaspoon. (Add more if required)
- Instant Coffee Powder 1 Teaspoon. (Preferred Nescafe)
- Chocolate Sauce 2 Tablespoon.
- Vanilla Ice-cream 1/2 Scoop.
- Whipped cream for Garnishing (Optional).
- Blend Chilled Milk, Sugar, Coffee Powder and 1 tablespoon of Chocolate Sauce.
- Add Vanilla Ice-cream and blend for a while.
- Layer the glass with the remaining Chocolate Sauce and pour the blended coffee.
- Garnish with Whipped cream or Ice-cream if the Whipped cream is not available.
- Serve Chilled!!!