Oatmeal is made of oat groats (i.e. grains) that have either been ground, crushed, steel-cut, or rolled. Ground oats are also called “white oats”. Steel-cut oats are known as “coarse oatmeal” or “Irish oatmeal” or “pinhead oats”. The term “oatmeal” is also used in the U.S. and parts of Canada to mean oat porridge. Quaker oats, with its distinctive Quaker man logo, is a brand commonly associated with oatmeal.
Adding fruit with this and cook sugarless will make Oatmeal the healthiest Breakfast ever. Here i am going to make Oatmeal with Green Apple which is my Husbands favourite Breakfast.
- Quaker Oatmeal 4 – 5 Tablespoon.
- Almond (Badam) Milk 1 Cup.
- Cinnamon Powder a pinch.
- Green Apple 1 Nos. Coarsely Chopped.
- Boil the Almond Milk in a medium saucepan.
- Add Oatmeal, Cinnamon Powder and cook well.
- Once done, Add the Green Apple and Sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve Hot.