Vegetable Cheesy Disc is an easy evening snack. This is a combination of paneer, vegetables and the blend of grated cheese with some flavorful seasoning for a delicious and crunchy Snack. Sure this will become your kids favourite and healthy snack. Use Brown if you are more health conscious.
- Bread 1 Packet (2 Slices is required for one Vegetable Cheesy Disc)
- Sauce 5 Tablespoon (Mix of Butter, Cheese Spread, Tomato and Green Chilly Sauce)
- Onion 1/4 Cup finely chopped
- Capsicum 1/4 Cup finely chopped
- Tomato half of a small; finely chopped
- Carrot 1/4 Cup finely chopped
- Paneer 1/2 Cup finely grated
- Oregano 1 teaspoon (Or Mixed herbs)
- Red chilly Flakes 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder or Paste 1 teaspoon
- Cheese Spread 1 tablespoon (For Filling)
- Tomato and Green Chilly Sauce as required
- Pepper, Salt and Fresh Coriander leaves as required
- Take two round cutters, One big in size and the other smaller. Cut two slices of breads using the bigger cutter. Cut one of the discs using the smaller cutter and remove the inner disc. Now you will get one big full disc and one disc which looks like ring.
- Spread the Sauce Mix on the bigger disc (Which will be our base disc), Place the ring disc on top of it. Make sure that there is enough space for filling. Repeat this till you attain the planned quantities of Vegetable Cheesy Discs. Keep this Discs aside.
- Heat up your faviriot sauce pan with one tablespoon of butter. Melt the butter, sauté it with the onions along with garlic powder or paste for around 30-40 seconds.
- Add in the Capsicums, Carrots and Tomato; sauté for a while.
- Lastly add the grated paneer and sauté it well, Add Oregano and sauté.
- Add Salt, Chilly Flakes and pepper as required and sauté well for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix Fresh Coriander Leaves and Cheese Spread after closing the fire.
- Take the discs for filling, In the centre of the ring fill the mixture neatly, Repeat this on all Discs.
- Apply some Butter lightly using the brush on the edges of the ring; This will prevent the bread from drying.
- Place the Discs on the baking tray and
- Place them in a Pre heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 8 to 10 minutes or Until the rings are golden-brown in colour.
- Enjoy the Yummy Vegetable Cheesy Disc with Ketchup.